By joining MPI and choosing the Tampa Bay Area as your home chapter you will be personally connected to your industry, be part of a professional community that supports your personal growth, build valued lifetime relationships, and ultimately contribute to your professional success. As an active member you will have access to top professionals in the industry both locally and internationally.
For additional information on membership, please contact Tacy Briggs-Troncoso, VP of Membership at (813) 839-6262, email@example.com
10 Great Reasons to be an MPI Member
1. Educational Excellence and Professional Development - Whether you have three or 30 years experience, you can look to MPI for a lifetime of content-rich adult learning. Many offerings focus on business skills for life, core competencies such as financial management, marketing and leadership development, to the value of meeting and event professionals bring to their organizations. Use your education, experience and expertise and get certified with either your CMM (Global Certification in Meeting Management) or CMP (Certified Meeting Professional).
2. Chapter Networking Events - You can stay in the know about what is happening and become a part of the Tampa Bay Area planner community through chapter events including valuable networking opportunities. In our chapter, members do business together!
3. National and International Planner Community Links - Establish invaluable contacts with more than 21,000 meeting professionals and suppliers in 68 different Chapters Worldwide. Attend the International conventions and seminars.
4. MPI Foundation - Meeting Professionals International Foundation (MPI Foundation) focuses on providing members opportunities for success through meaningful connections to innovative knowledge, rich relationships and abundant marketplaces. The MPI Foundation also awards money for individual grants, major grants as well as scholarships which help our members advance their professional lives.
5. Communications - As an added value, you will receive a variety of communications to stay connected to the international meeting industry; One+ - MPI's award-winning monthly magazine features comprehensive coverage of MPI members, eFocus and Connections- our chapter's e-newsletters.
6. Leadership Opportunities - Ensure a lifetime of enriched personal and professional development opportunities by getting involved as a chapter board member, committee chair, or volunteer. Or, move on to international leadership.
7. Tampa Bay MPI’s Connections Campaign – The MPI International Rise Award winning program that tracks the value of member to member business within our chapter.
8. Membership Directory - If you are a planner looking for a supplier partner, a supplier with resources for the planning community or if you are just looking for the member you met at the last chapter event, you will find a section of the directory to meet your needs.
9. Professional Recognition - MPI recognizes superior contributions to the association and industry through outstanding events, chapters and individual accomplishments. Take the opportunity to be recognized for your achievements or to work with others to make your chapter an award winner.
10. Professional Resources - MPI Member Solutions is a suite of online and offline personalized products and services to meet the career growth and resource needs of meeting professionals. MPI Member Solutions offers an array of knowledge and professional advancement tools delivered for skills assessment, career counseling, resume building and more...