MPISD Social Hour - Making the Connections
Thursday, August 6th
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Continue the conversation with us from our last social hour and join us on August 6 for part II: Making the Connections Social Hour. We will break out into smaller groups and dive deeper into some of the questions that we received from our members.
Questions will include:
- What has been your experience in connecting with clients during quarantine?
- What do you think your clients' expectations of an event will be moving forward?
- What features can be added to a virtual event to get attendees involved and hold their attention?
- How do you determine a price point for hybrid events so that guests feel they received value?
- What is one takeaway you have from this COVID-19 pandemic?
And last but not least, WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR FUN DURING THE QUARANTINE?